The COEX, Convention and Exhibition Center is a large-scale business town established on September 7, 1988, primarily for domestic and overseas businessmen. Business operations can be managed easily as assembly halls, exhibition halls, the Korean City Air Terminal, the Intercontinental Hotel, and Hyundai Department Store are assembled in one spot.
A 57-story assembly hall contains 20 trade organizations including the Korea International Trade Association (KITA), as well as 250 companies and financial institutions. Convention and Exhibition, which houses three specialized exhibition halls and permanent exhibition halls, is composed of a four-story main building and three-story extension.
It is located at a convenient spot as Samseong Station (Seoul Subway Line 2) is directly connected to the basement. Gimpo Airport is only 40 minutes away and Incheon International Airport is about an hour and 30 minutes away. In addition, a prayer room for Muslims is available.
Prayer room for Muslims: Available
Location/Area: 3rd Floor (near Hall E) / 26㎡
Opening hours: 03:00~22:00
No. of Prayers: 6 times a day
- Single gender space
- Qibla, compass, clock, the Qu'ran, carpet for worship, storage closet
Admission / Participation Fees
Varies by facility
Baby Stroller Rentals
Small, mid-sized car: 2,400 won for initial 30 min / 1,200 won for 15 min / All-day parking 48,000 won at best.
* Large sized bus: Not available spots at COEX parking lot (recommended to park at Tancheon Stream Parking Lot)
* Cars that leaves within 15 minutes after the parking, no additional fee is charged.
* Parking Discount
- Mega Box (cinema): initial 4 hours for 4,800 won
- Aquarium (Aquarium): 50% discount for the first three hours
Check detailed information on the official website.
www.coex.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)