Located within the Samsung Electronics building in Seocho-dong, Seoul, ‘Samsung d’light’ is a global exhibition space that showcases the latest product lineup by Samsung Electronics. The name d’light combines the words ‘digital’ and ‘light’ to correlate with the company’s vision of being ‘a guiding light to the digital world’ and sharing the excitement and delight of digital technology through interaction with visitors. The ‘d’ also carries with it the connotation of ‘dynamic,’ ‘dream,’ and ‘diversity.’
The three-storied exhibition space is not merely a display of electronic products, but a space of interaction that allows visitors to experience new life patterns through state-of-the-art digital technology categorized by theme. It is comprised of the digital lounge & shop (B1F), the mobile plaza (1F), and global gallery (2F) that features hands-on activities.
December 3, 2008
( Reopening September 12, 2015)
Every Sunday, National holidays, Substitute Holidays, Labor Day (May 1)
[Basement Level 1F / D’light Shop]
Experiential flagship shop to experience IT, mobile devices, and various electronic accessories in person
* Operating hours: Monday-Saturday 10:00-20:30 / Sunday, National Holidays 11:00-15:00
* Inquiry: +82-2-2255-2272
* Make an inquiry on the operating hours before visiting the store.
Various IT Experience Program
* Permanent program / Refer to the website.
Free for the first one hour when visiting Samsung D’light
* Please receive the parking stamp from the information desk.
* 2,000 won for the first 30 minutes / 1,000 won for each additional 10 minutes
B1: D’light shop
1-2F: Exhibition Hall
Interpretation Services Offered
Available in English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Russian and French
* Book in advance for guided tour with interpretation service.
Reservation Info. for Natives
- Reservation must be made at least two days before visiting.
- Maximum numbers: 30 people at once
- Visitors ages 11 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
* Inquiry: +82-2-2255-2277
Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Docent service (reservation must be made in advance)
- Available languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, and Uzbek
- 20 people per group
Guide dogs only