Located in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul-si,
the Figurine Museum W is a new concept museum that combines figurines, toys, and
a theme park all in one. The museum showcases unique figurines for all types of visitors, including children, youth, and adults
in order to help visitors enjoy and experience a fresh culture and discover
a tasteful hobby. Its aim is to establish a cultural tourism landmark for locals
Comprised of six themes, the exhibition hall includes a site for entertainment, a
grand hall with a coffee shop, a "mania shop" available for shopping
for figurines, and other facilities that allow visitors to experience various
displays and activities.
Gross area: 851.62㎡
Museum/Education/Museum Shop (Gift Shop)/Cafe
Hall 1: Super Hero
Hall 2: Ani Hero
Hall 3: My Toy
Toy N Joy Experience Center (B2F)
W Cafe (1F)
W Shop (2F)
Exhibition Hall Information
[3F – Permanent Exhibition Hall 1: Super Hero Zone]
The hall presents various heroes from the classic heroes of ancient times to
the modern hero today. Visitors can view the flow of time of heroes as time progresses, knowing each hero’s ability and features.
[4F – Permanent Exhibition Hall 2: Anti-Hero Zone]
The hall offers elaborate figurines that appeared in animation and TV shows, such as Astro Boy, Gundam, Motorhead from FSS (The Five Star Stories),
along with explanations. Of particular popularity is a superalloy-based figurine.
[5F – Planned Exhibition Hall]
This is a themed exhibit introducing exclusive figurines selected through various planned exhibits and events.
Admission / Participation Fees
Adults (ages 20 and up) 15,000 won / Teens (ages 14-19) 13,500 won / Children 12,000 won
* Free Admission: Infants age 3 and under.
* Admission includes all the exhibition halls and experience hall.
* Conditions may change depending on the circumstance, please check the details from the website before visiting.
- 30% discount for groups of 15 people or more
- 30% discount for people with disabilities
- 10% discount with online reservation
- Free admission for babies (ages 36 months or under)
Credit Cards Accepted
Parking is limited so recommend taking public transportation
Info. Services for Koreans
* Culture Day (last Wednesday of every month): Docent available