Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) has a meaning of Dream, Design, and Play. It holds various exhibitions, fashion shows, forums, conferences, and other domestic and international events. Registration for touring the architecture is available on-site and other event schedules and kid program information are available on the website.
Exhibition (Seoul Architecture Festival, Paik Nam June Show, etc.)
Event (HERA Seoul Fashion Week, Farmers Market, etc.)
Structure Tour (DDP Site Participating Tour)
Reserved DDP Group Tour (groups of 20 people or more)
Individual DDP Tour (Audio guide tour / free)
Kids program (Design playground, regular craft shop)
* Every Wednesday, Friday: Extended hours 10:00-21:00
Design Pathway / Oullim Saure / Design Shop, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park, Dongdaemun History Museum 1398, Dongdaemun Stadium Memorial, etc.
Operates 24 hours
- Art Hall: Art Hall 1, 2, International Conference Hall
- Museum: Design Museum, Design Exhibition Hall, Design Playground, Design Pathway, Pathway Cafe
- Design Shop: Design Shops, Academy Hall
- Oullim Square : Miraero Bridge,
Design Market, Information Center
- Dongdaemun History & Culture Park: An eco-friendly park
(Gallery MUN, Yigansumun Exhibition Hall, Dongdaemun History Museum 1398, Dongdaemun Stadium Memorial , Seoul Fortress Hall
(Yigansu Gate), Garden Yigansu Gate)
Facility Utilization Fees
Vary according to exhibition.
* Please refer to website for details.
Reservation Info. for Natives
Reservations for exhibitions required through the website
* Inquiries: +82-1644-1328