The Olympic Park Peace Plaza ice skating rink, located in the Songpa-gu district of Seoul, is open for every winter. Seoul Olympic Museum, Soma Museum of Art, and Mongchontoseong Fortress are also within the vicinity.
December 22-February 5, 2017
* Ice grooming hours: 13:30-14:00 / 17:00-17:40
* Subject to change depending on weather conditions.
2,000 won / 1 hour 20 minute
* Lessons: 5 days a week / Mon-Thu (Lessons), Fri (Free /1 hour)
* Gloves or mittens must be worn at all times and those without will be denied entry to the rink.
Rest area, snack bar, restrooms, etc.
1,000 won for skating rental fee
* Lesson: Five days a week / Monday-Thursday (Lesson), Friday (free skating / 50 minute)
* All visitors must wear gloves to enter the skating rink.
Age Limit for Activities
Older than 6 years old