Artee Riders Club is the first company that offers rickshaw tours in the nation. Not only do you get to ride on the rickshaw to tour around popular attractions including Bukchon Village, Seochon Village, the rickshaw tour guides you to the smaller alleys as well. Travelers to Bukchon Village may have their belongings or luggage stored at the center, and individual's insurance as well as a complimentary drink are offered.
Tour Course Information
Bukchon West Course: Anguk Station (Exit 1) - National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art – Constitutional Court of Korea – Gahoe-dong Hanok Village
Bukchon East Course: Ticketing booth of Changdeokgung Palace – Changdeokgung Palace – Public Laundry Site in Wonseo-dong – Bukchon Scenic Spot 1 – Bukchon Cultural Center
Bukchon VIP Course: Representative famous spots and hidden spots in West Bukchon, East Bukchon, South Bukchon (Insa-dong, Ikseon-dong)
Myeong-dong & Jeong-dong L7 Course: Cheonggyecheon Stream – City Hall – Deoksugung Doldam-gil - Seoul Cathedral Anglican Church or Korea, etc.
Seochon Course: Gyeongbokgung Station (Exit 4) – Daelim Museum – Cheongwadae Fountain – Tongin Market – House of Isang
Age Limit for Activities
Open to visitors of all ages.
9:30 AM-6:00 PM (Winter)
9:30 AM-8:00 PM (Summer)
2 adults to 1 rickshaw
N/A (Please use nearby parking facilities)
Facility Utilization Fees
60-min Tour: 60,000 won / 80,000 won (English & Chinese service)
120-min Tour: VIP 100,000 won / 150,000 won (English & Chinese service)
* Maximum numbers: 2 adults, 2 adults + 1 child, 1 adult + 2 children, 3 children (ages 7 or older)
Interpretation Services Offered
English / Chinese languages available
Reservation Info. for Natives
[How to apply]
- Apply online at rideartee.com or
- Phone reservation at +82-1666-1693 (9:30AM-9PM)
1. Reservations will only be complete when full payment is made.
- After making a reservation request, a separate notification on the payment details will be sent through e-mail or text message.
2. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation of Rickshaw Tour at least 2 days in advance/ cancellation due to rain -> 100% refund
- Cancellation 1 day before tour-> 50% refund
- Cancellation on the day of tour -> 0% refund