Situated on the southern part of Hangang (Han River), Yanghwa Hangang Park stretches along between the mouth of Yeouido Saetgang Tributary and the Gayang Bridge in Gangseo-gu, Seoul. This spacious park is lush with vegetation and offers a spectacular view of the river.
The park is located nearby a number of other attraction including Seonyudo Park (an island in the river, which has been transformed into an ecological park), Seonyu Bridge, and the World Cup Fountains (with jets 202m in height).
There is a wide bike trail that runs through the park that connects this park with the other Hangang River Parks. Every May, the bike trail is flanked by lush green grass and beautiful roses, making it the ideal picture-taking spot for friends, couples, and families.
524 parking spaces
1,000 won for the first 30 minutes
200 won for each additional 10 minutes
10,000 won for all day parking
Monthly parking pass available at 50,000 won
* Soccer field, Basketball field
* Cruise Dock
* Convenience store, Drinking fountains, Shaded Rest Areas, Children's playground, Shower, Restroom, etc.
* Yanghwa Bridge Observatory (to the south of the bridge)
* Water Taxi (at the bottom of the Dangsan Railway Bridge) ※ Reservation Inquiries: +82-1588-3960
* Bike Rentals (in front of the Cruise Dock)
Baby Stroller Rentals
* Pets must be on a leash and clean up at all times.