Namsan Seoul Tower was the first tower-type tourism spot in Korea. The top of the tower is at almost 480m above sea level, including Namsan Mountain (243m) and the tower’s own height (236.7m), making it one of the tallest towers in the Orient. It is comprised of Seoul Tower Plaza, recently opened to public access after 40 years, and N Seoul Tower, operated by CJ Foodville since 2005. The tower was first established as a broadcast tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of now, it has become one of the representative landmarks and multi-cultural venues in Seoul.
N/A (Open all year round)
* Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
* Operating hours are subject to change depending on weather or business schedules.
Individual Admission Ticket
- Observatory: Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
- Ssentoy Museum & Show room: Adults 10,000 won / Children 8,000 won
- Hello Kitty Island: Adults 8,000 won / Children 7,000 won
Package Admission Ticket
- Ssentoy Package (Observatory + Ssentoy Museum & Showroom): Adults 14,000 won / Children 11,000 won
- Hello Kitty Package (Observatory + Hello Kitty Island): Adults 12,500 won / Children 10,500 won
- 3 Type Package (Observatory + Ssentoy Museum & Showroom + Hello Kitty Island): Adults 19,500 won / Children 16,000 won
- Tower Combo Package (Two tickets for observatory + One popcorn (L) + One drink (L)): Adults 21,000 won / Children 17,000 won
- Nacho Combo Package (Two tickets for observatory + One popcorn (M) + One nacho + Two drinks (M)): Adults 23,000 won / Children 19,000 won
- Beer Combo Package (Two tickets for observatory + One popcorn (L) + Two cups of beer (M)): Adults 26,000 won
* Adults (ages 13 or more) / Children (ages 3-12)
* Senior fares are same as children.
* Free admission: One baby (under 36 months) per one adult
* Groups of kindergarteners: Children’s fare will be applied.
* People with disabilities: 30% discount for lv.1-3 plus one companion / 30% discount for lv. 4-6 (does not apply to package tickets and groups)
* n.GRILL visitors must make a reservation in advance to get free admission to observatory.
* Other dining package information is available on the website.
[Seoul Tower Plaza]
L – Hanbok Culture Experience Center
1F – Starbucks, Solnara, Gong Cha, Banwoldang Croquette, What Happened in Jeju, Perfect Match, Steak, GS 25, Souvenir shop
2F – Bon Woori Bansang, Teddy Bear Gallery
3F – Broadcasting facilities, security area
4F – Season’s Table, Game Plaza, Hosigi Double Chicken, Ah-Charm
[N Seoul Tower]
5F – N Sweet Bar, A Twosome Place, Ssentoy Museum, Hello Kitty Island
T1 – Ticket booth, Food O’clock, N Burger, N Terrace, A Twosome Place, Olive Young
T2 – The PLACE Dining
T3 – Hancook
T4 – Observatory, A Twosome Place
T7 – n.GRILL
[Namsan Cable Car]
Operating hour: 10:00-23:00
- One hour extended operating may occurs on the day before holidays and Friday and Saturday depending on situations.
- Fare: Round-trip (Adults 8,500 won / Children 5,500 won) / One-way (Adults 6,000 won / Children 3,500 won)
* Group discount available for groups of 30 people or more
* Children (ages 36 months to elementary school students)
* Seniors (ages 65 or more): Children’s fare is applied.