Happy Day is a sports club and jjimjilbang complex located in Seoul Gwangjin-gu Jayang-dong, presenting a fitness club, golf facilities, a sauna, and jjimjilbang.
A special feature of
The grand facility’s main charcoal sauna sits on the 1st floor basement with separate men’s and women’s saunas on the 2nd and 3rd floors respectively, an exclusive women’s jjimjilbang on the 4th floor, and an outdoor aqua therapy facility situated on the 7th floor roof.
The women-only jjimjilbang boasts a pinewood sweating room and ice room, along with an all-natural aqua therapy pool on the 7th floor. Aside from these facilities, Happy Day also offers rock-climbing health equipment at its fitness club as well.
1,000 won for the first 4 hour (Daytime)
(additional 1,000 won for every 1 hr thereafter)
Nighttime (20:00-08:00 (next day)): 1,000 won
Weekdays (05:00-20:00) - Adults 8,000 won / Children 5,000 won
Nighttime (20:00-05:00) - Adults 10,000 won / Children 5,000 won
※ Children (ages 1 to 7)
※ Gown rental: Additional 1,000 won
※ Children: 1 year to 7 years old
※ Additional charge: Additional 1,000 won/hr charged after first 15 hours
* B1F: Charcoal sauna, medicinal herbal tea
* 1F: Information desk, ticketing booth, membership service office, Jeju specialty product corner
* 2F: Sauna for men (hot spring, boiling water, event bath, ginseng bath, cold bath, foot bath, hwangto sauna, sleeping room, etc.)
* 3F: Sauna for women (hot spring, boiling water, event bath, ginseng bath, cold bath, foot bath, hwangto sauna, body shower facility, hair shop, etc.)
* 4F: Sauna for women (traditional pine tree bath, cheongitobang, ice room, skin acupressure massage, acupressure and yellowish swelling treatment, foot bath, luxury hall, cafeteria, jewelry / accessory, nail art), fitness club
* 5F: Public facilities for men and women, jjimjilbang (Korean dry sauna; salt room, diamond room, hwangtobang, oxygen room), additional facility (movie room, PC room, sports massage, Korean restaurant, cafeteria, fresh fruit, ice cream, etc.), event hall, children playground
* 6F: Golf club
* 7F: Rooftop – outdoor open-air bath (Hydro spa, aqua therapy pool, outdoor bath, hinokki bath) sky park