France's famous beeswax museum, the Musee Grevin,
adds the new 4th venue in Seoul, South Korea's capital
after its opening
in Paris, Montreal and Prague. The first Asian subsidiary in Seoul is adding a slew of South Korean hallyu
celebrities including Psy, G Dragon as well as figuare skating star
Kim Yuna. Over 80 wax figures will be presented in themed spaces which also
includes the historical figures
King Sejong and General Lee Sunshin.
15 themed exhibitions with 8 types of interactive activities
* One-time participation per themed hall available
* Refer to the homepage for more information.
Age Limit for Activities
Hands-on program: Visitors of ages 6 or older / Exhibition hall: Open to visitors of all ages
Exhibition Hall Information
- 2F: Beauty Salon, Fashion Studio, Recording Studio, Hallyuwood, Hall of Fame
- 3F: The Great Champion, Discovery Atelier, Artist at work, Presidential Aircraft
- 4F: Red Carpet, Cinema World, History & Great Men
1F: Ticket booth, Grevin Boutique, Café Grevin
2F-4F: Exhibition Halls
Café Grevin (restaurant), Grevin Boutique (gift shop), storage, event hall
Admission / Participation Fees
Adults (ages 19-64) 18,000 won
Children (ages 5-18) & Seniors (ages 65 or older) 15,000 won
15,000 won for university students upon presenting a student card
People with disabilities plus one companion: 50% discount (Welfare card must be presented on site)
* Other discount information is available on the website.
Credit Cards Accepted
Website / On-site reservations available
Reservation for Foreigners
On-site reservation available (no prior reservation available)
Info. Services for Koreans
Foreign Language Intepretation Services
QR Code information is available inside of exhibition hall in English, Japanese, and Chinese.